- You get pumped up for fat loss
- You eat right, work out, etc.
- Everything goes great
And then… (dun dun dun…)
- Your motivation fades
- You work out less, eat more unhealthy foods
- You're back at square ONE
I couldn't count how many people go through these steps if I tried. That's because most people don't have the missing piece to true results. They don't have a "why".
They see themselves in the mirror one day, get scared because their hips or stomach look bigger...... and go on an obsessive fitness raid until the fear and anxiety wear off. Once the fear fades...
They end up right back where they started.
The truth is...
Anxiety and fear about how you look are not good enough reasons to get true results! You need to search your soul and your heart for why you really want to lose weight and get in shape.
When you have a true “why”, you’re unstoppable.
Maybe you can connect to some of these powerful, deep reasons.
- You realize that you use food to hide your true feelings. The only way you'll ever heal is by getting healthy once and for all.
- You're unhappy. Tired. Drained. You want to be energized and full of life.
- You're up to your neck in stress.
And you've finally accepted that exercise and healthy foods are the only cure.
- You're sick and tired of being sick and tired.
You're ready to find out what life is like when you look good, feel good, and really love your life.
Do you see how these reasons are different from:
"OMG look at my hips! I'm not eating this week!”
Something else that helps results more than just about anything is:
Community. CAMP BURN FITNESS.
If you're going at this alone, you don't have to!
Share your thoughts!