Think about this: It is impossible to live without failing at something. Unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not lived at all....in which case...you fail by default"
Where you are, is where you choose to be. Have you failed at something and then picked yourself up? Do you think you have failed at the healthy living process? It really is just a minor setback. Here are some steps to help you move forward on your journey:
1) Write it down - self accountable
2) Prep in advance
3) schedule your exercise sessions the same way you would any other appointment
4) Be selfish - just a little
5) Give yourself a pep talk first thing in the morning - look your self in the mirror
6) Lean on the CAMP BURN community http://www.campburn.com we will NOT let you beat yourself up
Share your thoughts about your process, your setbacks and how you got back or are trying to get back on track.
As our coach, I am ready to write some more stories,l I am ready to change more lives, I am ready to hold your hand.